I promise I will find
My way back home.
You can’t see, you’re so blind,
But I’m better alone.

I’ll get my pieces back,
I’ll get up in every step,
I swear that I won’t need you,
I swear that I won’t miss you…

I’ll be happy, I’ll smile,
I will feel it on my soul,
I’ll start to live my life,
I will just let you go.

How can you come and say
That everything’s alright ?
How can you lie this way
While you’re looking to my eyes ?

I’ll be ok, I’m just sick
Of watching my thoughts.
Learning again how to breath,
I feel blue and kind lost…

But, see, I know that there’s a reason
For all, and nothing takes forever,
The end will come, just like the seasons,
Soon, I know, things will get better.

I’ll forget you and what you’ve done,
See, I’m going now, so long,
When the sunrise comes…
I’ll be already gone.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

A Saudade das Folhas