Your heart used to give me rhymes
I miss you when you were mine…
And there was no cloud to hide the sun…
Well, not that I remember !
Nothing compared to what you’ve done,
Oh, sweet boy, sweet pretender…

Your heart used to give me smiles,
Your arms used to hold me tight…
Maybe I don’t really miss you, deep inside,
Maybe it’s just something on my mind…
But, all I know about these “maybes”
Is that they all only means “mistakes”.

Your eyes used to be my guides,
I didn’t know, but I married you, sometime,
It was a marriage with no love…
Your hands don’t hold me anymore,
There’s nothing here to break my fall,
As I see you don’t care at all…

Comentários

  1. Oh como você consegue escrever um poema assim tão significativo ainda mais em inglês?... estou procurando um adjetivo bom o bastaste pra elogiar...:)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Isso não é sobre a minha falta de aparição, não né??
    "I didn’t know, but I married you, sometime"
    Se for, saiba que eu ficaria mto triste de ler algo assim!
    Como eu tenho quase certeza que não é, perdoe minha pretensão!

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

A Saudade das Folhas