Flesh…

It is something in my head…
I just can’t forget.
I heard, I heard,
The last words she said…

Her red-blue eyes denounced she was stoned,
In a moment, or another, she was gone.
Her makeup denied her mind,
And her lips were… Just like mine.

I saw her petrifield,
White as the whitest white.
That was such a dark night,
Another heart, another wasted shine…

A storm came with the sunrise,
Absolutely nothing on the ashamed sky.
She said, she said, she promise me,
She would met the whole eternity…

Now her flesh is falling over, decomposing by the worms, the ones that were always there with her, when she was alone…
Now her flesh is so much colder, like a hungover of all the suffer, the only thing that she could find, going back home…

How could she stand
With no one to hold her hand ?
I wish that I
Could go back time…
How could she regret ?
She’ll never know…
Well, I wish I had met
Her about some time ago…

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

A Saudade das Folhas