I bought a card and thought of you. I bought the card for you, only for you, but I’m not sure if I’ll give it to you.. I just don’t know how… This time, my biggest worry is how will I give you this card. I gotta do it…
   I wish I could tell you what I feel, and make you believe that this feeling is the most real thing I ever had.. But more than just tell you, I wish I could hear from you that you feel the same, wish I could have you…
   I’d tell you that everything’s ok when I feel you here… I’d tell you that I dream about you, even if I do not want to. I’d tell you that those words “forever and ever” could be real for us. I’d tell you I miss you all the time, yeah, all the time… Even when you’re in front of me. I'd tell you that everything that makes me really happy can be summed up to your words… I’d tell you that I’d die for you. I’d tell you that… I’d tell you that I need you.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

A Saudade das Folhas