What We Swear


Every time that you look at me
You’ll find the truth, that I will always be here
And when I look at you, will I see
That we can make it truly, forever you and me ?

Your face comes to me at nights
When I am alone I just close my eyes
I wish you were here, sharing with me the stars
In this empty night, you could be in my arms

Far away of where you should be
You’re in the wrong place, if you’re not with me
Come to me, I can’t live for a dream
Come to me and stay and, say that you’ll never leave

Wherever you go and while I’m alive
No matter what happens, you’ll always be mine
Whatever they say, if we need to fight
We’ll go to anywhere and our love will not die

And all this words mean nothing at all
As my world becomes to fall
When I don’t got my other half
Sounds ridiculous, but you’re my other half

I’d give anything, just to feel you closer
Your eyes in my eyes, your hands in my shoulder
Your lips in mine, saying “it’s not over”
My head messed like in a roller coaster

And all the things I could not say
Cuz nothing could ever tell in my way
How I feel about you, even you’re far away
My thoughts on you, even you’re far away

Wherever you go and while I’m alive
No matter what happens, you’ll always be mine
Whatever they say, if we need to fight
We’ll go to anywhere and you’ll always be mine

Comentários

  1. Aqui vai o tal link do desenho ;D
    http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4651/rosanick.jpg

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

A Saudade das Folhas