Bye, bye... Bye, bye, my love,
Bye, bye, bye, bye, for now.
Bye, bye... Bye, bye, my love,
But I just don't know how...

Bye, bye... Bye, bye, my love,
Bye, bye, I let you leave.
Bye, bye... So long, my life,
Bye, bye, I will stay here.

You see, as me,
This town is sinking,
You watch the trees on fire.

The roads are broken
The sky was stolen,
And your only care is a goodbye...

So, bye, bye.. Such a waste of time.
Bye, bye, you're no longer mine...
From me, to you,
This altruism so blue...

Bye, bye... Bye, bye, my dearest,
Bye, bye to a love so briefest...
Bye, bye... Bye, bye, my cherished
I'll save it on my chest...

Bye, bye... Bye, bye, my dear,
You'll never know how could be...
Bye, bye, "bye, bye is above",
"Bye, bye", for you and me;
Bye, bye, for you, my love..

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

A Saudade das Folhas