To be... Human.

We are the careful and the displicence.
We are so... equal, and so different.
The promise and the abandonment.
To be and to seem.

I... I was, I am all that I said I was. I will.
You thought... Thought that, I don't know, don't tell me, don't, I don't
want to know, it's not up to you to say.
What's on me, since then, such an unfair emptyness ! So unfair ! We... regressed. I regret it all cuz it burns on me.
As we are, now, less than we were when we met. Like we're in -100, in a range from 0 to 10.
No intimacy, just the way I miss what... just wasn't there. I bet everything I had in a... Illusion (a worn, clumsy, weak and stupid euphemism to "lie").
See you and me: ingratitude and betrayal. Hurts...
Everytime your image comes to my mind. I want to avoid, not to think... (Thinking, I though; cannot let go, I must). Force myself a thousand times to embrace this reality.
Hurts...
Much less, much more, much... Too much. As I heard you shatter me, I waited, with all my strenght, I was so right I would wake up like from a nightmare, on the expectation that you'd come and say "just kidding". I was hoping to find my whole dream, intact.

Comentários

  1. porque até os sonhos são levados de nós, ah se existissem ilusões eternas...

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

A Saudade das Folhas